Sunday, May 6, 2007

Are you sure that was 8 miles

Was that 8 miles? There were hill and mud holes and trees that made it look like you were going through a tunnel. There were wide open spaces and even civil war people. At the cannon on our way out of the woods they had ran out of water so we kept going and stuck together.
WE ARE MARATHONERS.

Mark, forget what that woman said. My grandmother always told me what goes around comes around. Her first mistake was saying something like that. Some of us may not be as fast as she says she is but WE will alway come out on top.

Are you sure that was 8 miles??? Sometimes it felt like 28 but in the end I felt great.

I LOVE HILL, I LOVE HILLS, I LOVE HILLS - I HATE HILLS, I HATE HILLS.

Thanks Mark, Robin and Matt.

No comments: