I have not been blogging and there is no excuse that I can come up with that will be good enough. I could say I've been real busy and don't have time, or I have a bunch of stuff going on in my life right now. Both of which are good excuses but not good enough for me. I talked to a friend tonight and after getting off the phone with them I thought about some of the things we talked about and realized that I was not training the way I need to be. I feel my best when I run. I have a better attitude during the day and a lot more energy. I have run this week but have slacked off real bad. This has been one of my bad weeks, if I can call it that.
At the 10K this weekend my best friends son is running in it and I do want to make him think I can run too. HA! HA! HA!. I ran 2 marathons, all he has done was run track. Now who do you think will win this race???
It after 10pm and I'm going to get ready for bed I have had a long exhausting day.
See you Saturday.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment